1/4/09

Breakfast at the Whole Foods!



So after sleeping in a little this morning, Patrick and I decided to head out and take care of some errands we have been needing to do. I don't know about most of you but after about mid morning I need to eat something if I have not had breafast yet.
So we decided to try and find somewhere to have a bit to eat that we have not been to before, you know try a little something different for the New Year. So as we were driving around trying to figue out just where that might be, we passed the Whole Foods Market on South Arroyo Parkway in Pasadena. We have been there shopping once to check it out and they have a very large section where you can eat there so we decided to give it a try. I mad a big U turn and headed back. Now if you have not been in the Market, it is beyond HUGE and super nice. We made our way to the second floor to the Cafe they have there. They have a pretty good Sunday Breakfast menu so after looking it over a bit we ordered and found ourselves a table. It is all open air so it feels like you are eating in the middle of a grocery store because, well you are eating in the middle of a grocery store. ("Coffee refill on Aisle 12")
Now I was going to be adventuresome and order the Tofu Scramble but I settle instead for the Ranchero Bowl (breafast potatoes, sauteed peppers, scrambled eggs(my choice), ranchero sauce and cheese). Patrick ordered Eggs Florenine(english muffin,spinach, tomato, porched eggs, hollandaise sauce) and we both had a big mug of Orange Juice. I have to say we both enjoyed it and it didn't break us either.
We will do it again I am sure.
They also have an Asian Express Menu and Mediteranean Wraps. So if you are in the mood for something different than you usually have, give them a try. I think you will like it!

later!!

No comments: