4/12/09

Patrick and His Basket.....



Now I have to tell you, for being a Gay Man, I am not the most creative guy in the world, Patrick dances circles around me when it comes to creativity and surprising me with things he has put together for me. But this year, I thought I would surprise him for a change and make him an Easter Basket. I started the first week in March so I would have plenty of time to pull it together. I went out searching for diffrent little things to incorporate into his Basket, I didn't want alot of candy things but different odds and ends that were cute. I even got my friend Goya to help me the day we had our little adventure in PS. It was fun, and alot of work!! It is not an easy thing to surprise my husband, but in the end I was able to pull it off. To say he was surpise is an understatment, when he rolled over this morning, the first thing he said was "Where's my Easter Basket?", and I really wish you could have seen his face when I left the room and came back with the Basket!! At first he would not believe I did it by myself, but in the end, he really liked it, and I was pretty proud of myself!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaymes !!! I know you will not believe it's me, but honest and truly it is I. The basket is lovely, but not nearly as cute as your sweetie. I love you both very much..... Sis