I totally love Larry the Cable Guy, I totally get what he says, well because that is just how it is in Texas where I come from!!! He reminds me of so many people I knew through my growing up years in Texas. So I thought I would share some words of wisdom with you...from Larry.
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the
9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture most people have.
10. A clear consience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psychokinesis? Raise my hand.
14 Ok, so what's the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deepr would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
19. What happens if you get scared half to death...twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell
22. Just remember--if the world didn't suck, we would fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
24. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos, what
you do today, may burn your but tomorrow.