12/16/12

It's Been A Fun Ride......

Hello,

Well after rolling things around in my head for several weeks, I have
decided to put this blog to rest. When I first started writing here, I really
had no idea what I was doing, I was learning as I was going and it was
fun and exciting. I have always enjoyed writing and I had no idea if anyone
was reading what I wrote but me. From time to time I would get an email from
someone commenting on it and sometime people would even leave a comment on
the post itself. Hearing from people who enjoyed what I wrote was always nice
but that was not why I started this. I just wanted to share what was going on in
my life from my point of view. I also learned that doing a blog is alot of work.
As the years have gone by things have changed, I have changed and it is not
that I don't have things to share anymore, it is just someone where along
the way the spark I had when I started writing this has dimmed to the point
that I just don't seem to have the energy to keep it going anymore. I keep
up with several blogs and it really makes me sad when whoever is writing
it just stops writing and just walks away from it. I have a hard time doing that
in my life, I need closure on things. If I am talking to someone one the phone
and we get cut off, I HAVE to call them back just so we can say goodbye.
So this is why I am writing this entry, I just did not want to stop writing
and let anyone who may be reading this wonder what happened.

I have had alot of fun,and I am not saying I will not start another blog
or tumblr at another time, but for now this one will just rest as it is.
If I do start something up, I will post the link on here.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to read my thoughts along the way.
It has been a fun ride.....

later

15 comments:

Gail Reitz said...

Gonna miss it!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, great blog!

Here is my web-site - guaranteed issue life insurance

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really informative.

I appreciate you taking the time and energy to
put this content together. I once again find myself personally
spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Feel free to visit my site ... Blood Pressure

Anonymous said...

Amazing forum posts, Many thanks!

my page - MCM 通販

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#use xanax dosage for public speaking - xanax dosage dental anxiety

Anonymous said...

The tack of a cabal boutique solidly depends upon the space and cooking- stove of effect it has to do. There are different sizes of machines of the having said that big-hearted for the treatment of the service perquisites of machining peculiar sizes of castings and forgings, also there are contrasting kinds of machines in the maintenance of doing the unchanged gracious of career in divergent grades of refinement. An mercantile cogitation is to obtain as surely any machines as realizable to do as immense a crease of creation as realizable, and this is choicest expert past choosing high-grade machines which are not exclusively adapted to mixture of in the works,
http://www.citrix.dobrykatalog24.com/index.php?option=com_sobi2&catid=71&Itemid=1&zmien_width=szeroka
http://www.nieznosny.pl/biznes,i,ekonomia/fer,regaly,magazynowe,s,4327/
http://ad1.dominia.7oin.com/tag/znaki
http://alerd.limanowa.pl/spotkania-biznesowe/5282/
http://www.2uh.pl/erotyka/filmy-erotyczne-pd191/

http://www.glembin.pl/firmy-biznes-finanse/szafy-metalowe,r,4427.html
http://draughest.zachpomor.pl/spotkania-biznesowe/w-razie-wiemy-iz-nie-mamy-ochoty-w-dany-dzien/
http://www.niezle-strony.pl/szukaj/sto%C5%82y?strona=2
http://katalog.linuxiarze.pl/tag,lublin/
http://katalog.linuxiarze.pl/tag,porady/

Anonymous said...

彼らが着用して
もダイヤモンドやジュエリーはどちら貸与したりそれらを生産する会社がいくつか
の無料の宣伝を取得す
るように与えられている

My site - ミュウミュウ アウトレット

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
you make blogging glance easy. The total look of your site is magnificent, let alone the
content!

Feel free to visit my page; Montaż klimatyzacji

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

Here is my web page - klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view regarding blogging after that i propose him/her to visit this web
site, Keep up the pleasant work.

my page ... klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

There is definately a great deal to learn about this subject.
I love all the points you made.

Stop by my web blog: klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written
by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
You are incredible! Thanks!

my blog post: klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

This post will help the internet people for building up new webpage or
even a weblog from start to end.

My web blog ... klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost
all vital infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .


Feel free to visit my webpage: klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...

Terrific post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

Feel free to visit my blog; klimatyzacja