6/24/10

Tumbler

A friend of mine introduced me something new online, and it is called Tumbler. Now this is certainly not new online but it is new to me. For those of you who may not know what Tumbler is, it is where people can start their on kinda of blog and the ones I have been introduced to are primarily made up of pictures people have or have found on the web and post on their tumbler blog. Now there are thousands of these tumbler blogs with pictures of just about anything and everything you can imagine. I have a couple that I frequent regularly that have all kinds of funny things posted, some are kinda stupid but they really strike me as funny. So from time to time I am going to share some of these with you, hopefully you will find them funny too!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blogs, but you really impress me, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson